Monday, November 24, 2014

Fear factor

1. My fear is an anxiety. It is an anxiety about driving new or unfamiliar places. Also i have an anxiety about my creative projects. I never feel they are done or dont look as good as they should.
2. I notice fear in my life semi regularly especially the creative kind but more recently the unfamiliar places kind. Especially with my school projects do i notice the creative fear.
3. My fears keep me from doing many things especially trying new things or going new places. The creative one keeps me from accepting my work as genuine and my criticisms put a shadow over what ive created.
4. Fear is a learned experience. I hate to be lost, the uncertainty of finding your way back, the tightness in your chest that comes with it, even if its a street or two over or a missed turn. The creative fear, im not sure about a use for that one, it keeps me on my toes creatively but lately its just a nuisance.
5.  It doesnt affect my life too bad unless i need to drive somewhere. The other one hinders my creative mojo. I feel like what i make isnt good enough
6. My fear takes the form of a line drawing i created. Its very maze like and tight. Symbolizing how i feel and what i see in my minds eye. It also kind of tackles my other fear because i disnt care how it looked it just was how it was.
7. It makes me conceptualize how i view my anxiety. I mean in this day and age its kind of hard to be lost with our phones being gps and all. But drawing out how i feel kind of helps release the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment