Monday, October 27, 2014

Bliss

Obstacles to that perfect Altared book

1. artistic talent

2. Symbolic understanding

3.drumming up the hatred I once felt after I've already gotten over it

4. time

5. thinking of a deep dark secret to include

What if ?'s

What if I answer one of the incessant phone calls from ITT that keep coming in and let them know how I really feel?

What if I just burn this damn thing, will I feel better?

What if I use this p.o.s. expensive ass book as a transition from one horrible school to one that actually cares about their students and what they learn!

This Experiment really did help me figure out FINALLY what idea I should use for my altared book! Im really proud of this idea for once and would love to find the time to get started on it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment